1. Enquiry: once you've completed the short form above, you'll hear from us within 48 hours about our availability.
2. Scope: if we are available, we'll also send through a detailed scope questionnaire to your email. This is where you get to tell us all the items on your floral wish list, send through inspiration pictures and/or your Pinterest link. You are also welcome to request a phone call at this time if you have any extra details or questions, and we'll give you a buzz before we begin quoting.
3. Proposal: once we've received your submitted scope questionnaire, we can start developing your initial quote and proposal. This will include a visual mood board to help visualise a representation of your theme and colour palette, including some design references to your scope. The quote will be broken down into section for you and include all logistical components, such as delivery, set up and pack down.
4. Confirmation: once the quote and mood board are approved, we'll send over a contract with terms and payment information. Once signed and a 30% deposit of the invoice total is paid, you are BOOKED IN BABY!
5. Post-booking: you can rest easy now - your date is locked in and you can chill on this front! We will handle the floral planning and be in touch typically around 6 weeks before your wedding date to finalise any remainder scope items, such as final table numbers etc. Feel free to email or call any time in between if needed, we're here to help!